Article 1 - Legal provisions
Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereafter also: "The administrator"): Initium Novum BV with Aquasystems, established at Landjuweel 10, 3905 PG Veenendaal, Chamber of Commerce number: 63153734.
Article 2 - The processing of personal data
1. Your personal data are collected by Initium Novum BV with Aquasystems. Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. 2. We process the following categories of personal data from you: Name Address data e-mail address (s) / telephone number (s) bank account number (s)
Article 3 - Purpose of the processing
We do not just collect your personal data. Your personal data are processed for: maintaining relationships with you processing your orders Making offers Marketing purposes
Article 4 - Registration of personal data
Your personal data are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 - Your rights with regard to your data
1. Under Article 13 (2) (b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Each request to this end must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 6 - Legal obligations
In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the person concerned is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the manager, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal details will no longer be under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
Article 7 - Commercial offers
1. You can receive commercial offers from the manager, if you have given permission for this. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Your data will not be used by partners of the controller for commercial purposes. Article 8 - Storage period data The data collected by the manager are used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 9 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the place of management of the manager is exclusively competent in any disputes concerning these conditions, except when a legal exception applies to this.
Article 10 - Contact
For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact: Mrs. M. Kok, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0318 516406. This privacy statement applies from 01 May 2018 until further notice.